From the unfortunate postponement of Ubbi Dubbi, a new Halloween experience rises that mixes the out-of-this-world elements of Ubbi Dubbi and the spooky features of Freaky Deaky.
Join all your friends and freaks on October 30-31st when Freaky Deaky and Ubbi Dubbi combine to form the largest and most incredible dance music festival in Texas - Ubbi Dubbi Gets Freaky Deaky.
We're happy to invite you to this historic event and cannot wait to share this new experience with you. Start planning now for a freaky good time!
Festivities take place on Friday and Saturday of Halloween weekend with shows beginning in the afternoon and running all night.
Day 1: Friday, October 30th
- Parking lots open at 1:00 PM
- Box office open at 1:00 PM
- Gates open at 2:00 PM
- Event ends at 11:30 PM
Day 2: Saturday, October 31st
- Parking lots open at 1:00 PM
- Box office open at 1:00 PM
- Gates open at 2:00 PM
- Event ends at 11:30 PM
Tickets are on sale now! Purchase your tickets before the next price increase and lock-in the best possible price.
Order your tickets before Friday, October 16th and your wristband will be shipped directly to you!
Camp onsite for non-stop Ubbi Dubbi and Freaky Deaky action. Pitch a tent, park a car, or go big with an RV - we got you covered.
So crew up and camp down with all your friends and freaks at this year's Halloween celebration!
Halloween's premier dance music event descends upon Houston Raceway in Baytown, Texas.
Plot your arrival and departure with complete details about parking, where to direct your cab for drop-offs and pick-ups, and where to rest your bones for the night.
Make the most of our time at the event with a quick peek at the general festival guidelines. Become familiar with what you can and cannot bring along, ensure you have the proper identification, and prepare accordingly.
Ubbi Dubbi Gets Freaky Deaky is open to fans who are ages 18 and above. To purchase and consume alcohol, you must be at least 21 years of age.
Code of Conduct
- NO Re-entry or Ins & Outs.
- NO Refunds or Exchanges.
- NO Sitting on Designated Dance Floor Areas.
- NO Moshing, Crowd Surfing, or Stage Diving.
- NO Unauthorized/Unlicensed Vendors Allowed.
- NO Unauthorized Solicitations, Handbills, Sampling, Giveaways, etc.
- NO Camping.
- NO Tailgating.
Every attendee (including media and guests) will be searched prior to entry with a TSA-style search, which includes emptying your pockets and bags, a full pat-down, an examination of items brought with you, and potentially removal of your shoes. Police officers work both inside and outside our events with the aid of K9 units. All narcotics laws are strictly enforced. Event staff reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone.
The use or possession of any illegal drugs or substances will not be tolerated - either inside or outside the venue.
If you are found inebriated at the entrance, security will not allow you to enter the festival. Event staff reserves the right of admittance refusal.
Safety & Medical
In the First Aid tents located throughout the festival, you'll find teams of medical practitioners ready to care for your every need. If you or a friend is not feeling well, are lightheaded, nauseated, or have another medical need like blisters or a headache, please visit our friendly medical staff and feel free to ask a festival team member for assistance.
Few things are necessary to enjoy the show, but there are a couple of items that you shouldn't leave home without.
Showcase your squads' festival spirit with totems, flags, and costumes; but don't forget to bring your festival tickets and valid identification. When in doubt, please take a moment to reference our guide covering everything you can and cannot bring past the front gates.If at any time an acceptable item is deemed harmful to other patrons it may be confiscated, and retrieved after the event.
- OK One-Pocket Cinch Bags, Single Compartment Backpacks, and Purses (Maximum 12" x 12").
- OK Fanny Packs.
- OK Reusable Aluminum Water Bottles (Arrive empty).
- OK Hydration Backpacks, Camelbaks, Bota, etc. Bladder must be removable, transparent and subject to inspection. (Arrive empty).
- OK Clear Plastic Water Bottle (Arrive empty).
- OK Factory Sealed Single Serve Plastic Water Bottle (Limit one per person).
- OK Glowsticks, Flow-wands, Batons, or Orbs.
- OK Orbits, Flowlights, Poi, or Pixel Whips.
- OK Hula Hoops (Including LED).
- OK Handheld Camera Devices (GoPro, Digital Phone, Point-and-Shoot Cameras, Disposable Cameras)
- OK Binoculars.
- OK Selfie Sticks.
- OK Mobile Phones.
- OK Portable Battery Chargers.
- OK Lighters.
- OK Earplugs.
- OK Sunglasses, Kaleidoscope Glasses, and Goggles.
- OK Dust and Surgical Masks.
- OK Hats.
- OK Ponchos.
- OK Pineapples.
- OK Glowing/Illuminated Costumes or Jewelry.
- OK Lip Liner, Lip Gloss, Lipstick, Sealed Chapstick.
- OK Sealed Packs of Gum.
- OK Sealed Eyedrops.
- OK Sealed Tampons.
- OK Dry Makeup (NO liquid makeup).
- OK Factory Sealed Sunscreen (Trial size, non-aerosol).
- OK Factory Sealed Deodorant (Trial size, non-aerosol).
- OK Factory Sealed/Disposable E-Cigarettes, Vape Pens, and Cartridges.
- OK Refillable Vape Devices (Chambers must arrive empty)
- OK Factory Sealed Packs of Cigarettes.
- OK Plastic Tarps and Blankets.
- OK Fatheads and Posters.
- OK Flags, Decorated Pool Noodles, and Totems that DO NOT contain metal pieces, sharpened elements, or are capable of being pounded into the ground or hurting others. Totem Guidelines: Maximum height 10 feet, made from a lightweight material (foam, PVC, etc.). Poles must be no thicker than one inch in diameter and cannot contain solid metal pieces. Decorated pool noodles recommended. Any item deemed dangerous, promoting illegal activity, or hate speech will not be permitted. Totems are subject to inspection.
- NO Illegal Substances.
- NO Drugs or Drug Paraphernalia.
- NO Unsealed Over the Counter Medications or Vitamins.
- NO Vicks Inhaler, VapoInhalers.
- NO Animals (except service animals).
- NO Massagers.
- NO LED Gloves or LED Microlights.
- NO Laser Pointers.
- NO Pacifiers.
- NO Gas Masks.
- NO Native American Headdresses.
- NO Glass, Cans, Cups, or Coolers.
- NO Open Containers.
- NO Markers, Pens, or Spray Paint.
- NO Large Chains or Spiked Jewelry.
- NO Stuffed Animals or Dolls.
- NO Stickers or Flyers or Promotional Signage.
- NO Inflated Toys, Balls, Balloons (must arrive un-inflated).
- NO Sports Equipment.
- NO Tents, Umbrellas, Hammocks, or Chairs.
- NO Camping Gear.
- NO Soap, Shampoo, Conditioner, or Other Detergents.
- NO Hydration Backpacks that contain non-removable and/or opaque bladders, which impede inspection of contents.
- NO Backpacks, Purses, or Bags larger than 12" x 12".
- NO Multi-Pocket Bags.
- NO Luggage.
- NO Unsealed Cigarette Packs.
- NO Pre-Filled Refillable Vape Devices (Chambers must arrive empty).
- NO Unsealed Tampons.
- NO Liquid Makeup.
- NO Unsealed or Aerosol Sunscreen.
- NO Outside Food, Beverages, or Candy.
- NO Musical Instruments (Including Whistles, etc).
- NO Tactical Gear.
- NO Walkie Talkies.
- NO Professional-Grade Tripods, Monopods, Go-Pro Sticks.
- NO Fireworks, Flammable Products, Projectiles, or Explosives.
- NO Chinese Lanterns.
- NO Weapons of any Kind (Including Pocket Knives, Pepper Spray, etc).
- NO Professional Recording Equipment - Photo, Video, or Audio (Including Detachable Lenses, Tripods, Big Zooms, etc).
- NO Vending Without Permit.
- NO Drones or Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs).
- NO Bicycles, Scooters, Go Carts, Skate Boards, Hoverboards, or ATVs.
- NO Open Fires or Grills.
- NO Generators.
- NO Pets (Unless it's a service animal).
- NO Items deemed as posing a threat to the safe enjoyment of the concert by management.
- NO Totems which contain metal or wooden pieces, sharpened elements, or are capable of being pounded into the ground or hurting others. Totems and flags without these pieces are deemed safe and adhering to these guidelines will be allowed.
When it comes to essentials, we highly advise you wear a pair of comfy dancin' shoes, a big smile, and dress for the fest' in party attire.
Feel free to let your freak flag fly and wear your festival colors loud and proud, but don't leave home without your ticket and a valid photo ID!
- Your Ticket or Wristband.
- Your Valid Photo ID.
- Comfortable Clothing and Shoes.
- Smiles and Good Vibes.
- Festival Costumes Encouraged.
Few rules apply when it comes to dressing for the part at Ubbi Dubbi Gets Freaky Deaky. Even if you don't want to shell out for an elaborate costume, there are things you can DIY whether you aim to fright or delight. Work on your disguise this Hallow's Eve with simple tricks, we know you can pull it off!
- Guests must be recognizable from government issued identification. Includes any full face makeup or paint that would interfere with identification process.
- Entire costume must be easily removable.
- No batteries larger than AA.
- No Police, Fire Department, SWAT, Security, Military, or Public Safety costumes.
- No Handcuffs.
- No weapon or weapon accessories including swords, daggers, axes or guns.
- No chains, ropes, whips or metal spikes.
- No glass or ceramic masks or costume pieces.
- No dust masks or gas masks of any kind.
- No fake drugs or fake paraphernalia.
The planning has commenced preparing for Ubbi Dubbi Gets Freaky Deaky with custom-made accessories for the squad including those beloved totem poles! So wave your festival pride sky high and spread the good vibes far and wide.
Get crafty and don't hold back on a DIY decorating project, just keep the following totem guidelines in mind to ensure your gear passes through the gates with ease.
- We accept flags, decorated pool noodles, and totems that DO NOT contain metal pieces, sharpened elements, or anything capable of being pounded into the ground and hurting others. Totems and flags without these elements are deemed safe, and adhering to these guidelines will be allowed.
- Maximum height 10 feet, made from a lightweight material (foam, PVC, etc.).
- Poles must NOT be thicker than one inch in diameter and cannot contain solid metal pieces.
- Decorated pool noodles recommended.
- Avoid any items deemed dangerous, promoting illegal activity, or hate speech will not be permitted. Totems are subject to inspection.
Apart from your ticket and good vibes, the most important thing to have is an accepted form of identification. Before you head to the park, make sure your ID is good to go!
- Any US government-issued driver's license or ID card containing a photograph and date of birth.
- US or foreign government-issued passport containing a photograph and date of birth.
- Foreign government-issued driver's license/ID with color photocopy of passport (Not valid for 21+ wristband. To purchase alcohol or enter VIP areas, a physical passport or US ID will be required.).
- DMV Paper ID (a photo on the Paper ID is required). Please note, at the discretion of security, a 2nd form of ID, such as a passport or government-issued ID, may be required to verify age.
- Expired Identification Card.
- School Identification Card.
- License/Identification Card issued in countries other than the U.S. or Canada.
- Birth Certificate.
- Social Security Card.
- Federal Immigration Card.
- Voter Registration Card.
- Copies of any acceptable forms of identification.
You'll find a number of amenities, including all the basics, across the festival grounds. Preview the list of comforts and conveniences provided on-site and make the most of your time!
Lost & Found
Lost & Found information will be published here as we get closer to the event.
Water Refill Stations
We encourage our patrons to stay hydrated and drink plenty of water, as well as sports drinks in order to replenish the body's electrolytes. While you're here, fill up on H20 at any of our free water stations, or purchase water at various concession stands around the venue.
Food and beverage stands are located throughout the event with roaming vendors carrying water and other beverages. Visit our vendors for something refreshing like fresh fruit and juices to combat the heat.
Stock up on the sickest merch to wear your festival colors loud and proud! Make sure this year's event is one you remember for a lifetime, mark the occasion with a piece of the Freaky collection.
Bars located throughout the festival will serve beer and liquor. Service hours may be limited and you must be at least 21 years of age with valid identification.
Keep your hands-free on the dance floor by renting a personal locker, plus the option to include a phone charger. Yours for the duration of the fest', enjoy unlimited access as you hit the dance floor all day and night. Measuring approximately 8" high x 11" wide x 17" deep, a personal locker allows you to safely stash your belongings. For an added convenience, choose a locker with phone charging capabilities. Stow away your things and plug in your phone to keep the battery charged and stay tapped into all things Freaky.
Everything you need is already here! Load up on funds at the ATM to take advantage of all that Ubbi Dubbi Gets Freaky Deaky has to offer.
We've accounted for the necessities to ensure your experience is seamless. For any forgotten items, or to lighten your load, swing by our on-site general store to pick up essentials.
Still have a question? Contact us anytime with a quick message.